Business brings decisions. When to invest, which strategy to implement, when to add to the team, who to add.
It demands collaboration, management. Be honest, do you have skills, experience, even time required, or were you hoping to muddle through?
People. Deciding when, who and how to bring in more people is a critical decision. Perhaps you have already made some expensive mistakes. Would it help if you have a process to help you get it right first time?
Strategy. Conventional sales and marketing activity continues to be challenged by digital innovation. Sellers can struggle to deal with a market place that is better educated and informed than ever before, equally they can leave potential customers neglected and making the wrong purchasing decision. Has your strategy failed to keep pace with innovation in sales and customer service?
Process. Growing companies often ignore process. Skills cannot always be replicated, key people can leave. Process helps mitigate these risks and provides the mechanism to build depth and capability across your organisation. Bringing process into your business development function drives accountability and results.
Implementation. Finding the time to work business growth is a challenge. You know what should be done but despite the best intentions of your and your colleagues it’s not happening fast enough.
At Inergus we offer a different option, for as long as we are needed.
- Become the direct lead for your Business Development.
- Bring innovation in strategy development and implementation.
- A sharper focus and improved return on your marketing investment.
- The additional business development resource you need.
- Personal development and support for a colleague taking your Business Development lead.
- Help you acquire the skills and processes on which to build your future growth